AmTech Solutions Development Methodology
Agile Methodology is one of the most popular methodologies currently being used in software development. It enables a company to deliver a flexible, scalable and adaptive software development experience. It helps to create the working software easily and quickly, building the highest priority features first. It is true that if you are planning to outsource your project then it has to come with different challenges like:
- Being in different time zones is one problem. You have to adjust your timing accordingly.
- You have to maintain a loop between users and the developers
- The specifications of the Software are expected to change time and again, the team has to be very flexible to keep up.
Our Agile software development process keeps the code very simple. We ensure testing time and again and deliver the functional bits of application as soon as they’re ready. At each milestone, we enhance and refine the software based on feedback and input from the client, stakeholders and developers along with the results of testing and diagnostics code.
Weblife ’s success formula is quite simple. It is a blend of acts such as emphasizing on people, communication, working software, and be flexible and respond to the changes. Some of our agile techniques are:
- Adaptive rather than predictive
- People oriented rather than process oriented
- Early Releases
- Client Collaboration
- Value-Driven Development
- Continuous and Multi-Level Planning
- Software Unit Testing
- Iterative Development
- Cross-functional Teams
Weblife’s PMP certified Project Manager will have weekly meetings for updates and feedbacks. We use online tools like Go To Meeting, WebEx, Join.me and Team Viewer for client communication.